In addition to the benefits of well trained and motivated staff, employers hiring an Australian Apprentice may also be eligible for financial incentives (no GST payment applicable).
For a full list of available incentives please download our Summary of Incentives.
Eligibility for incentives
Eligibility for, and value of, incentives depends on a number of factors:
- Type of employment – employees must be employed on a full-time or part-time basis and work a minimum of 13hrs per week (casuals do not qualify)
- Whether your employees are new (employed less than 3 months full-time or 12 months part-time)
- Whether your employees are existing (employed more than 3 months full-time or 12 months part-time)
- Prior qualifications (type of qualification and year completed can effect eligibility)
- Permanent residency and Australian Citizen status