Undertaking an apprenticeship or traineeship is a great career choice, however we understand that at times it can be challenging.
Apprenticeships Matter have a number of ‘Mentors’ to offer you guidance and support when it comes to your work, training, workplace relationships, family life and anything else that may affect you completing your qualification. Our Support Program is a free service and is available to both apprentices/trainees and employers.
OUR FREE SERVICE INCLUDES:
- A dedicated mentor to answer any questions you have relating to your apprenticeship
- Guidance when dealing with your Training Organisation/TAFE
- Referrals to support services relating to work, financial, health and personal matters
- Advice on workplace expectations
- An experienced and supportive
- Advisor that you can talk to
To join our mentoring program please call our In-Training Support team on 1800 005 355