Undertaking an apprenticeship or traineeship is a great career choice, however we understand that at times it can be challenging.
Apprenticeships Matter have a number of Mentors who can offer you guidance and support when it comes to your work, training, workplace relationships, family life and anything else that may affect you completing your qualification.
Our Support Program is a free service and is available to both you and your employer at any time during your apprenticeship.
Our mentoring service includes:
- A dedicated mentor to answer any questions you have relating to your apprenticeship;
- Guidance when dealing with your Training Organisation/TAFE;
- Referrals to support services relating to work, financial, health and personal matters;
- Advice on workplace expectations; and
- An experienced and supportive Advisor that you can talk to at any time.
If you would like to utilise our Mentoring services please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will put you in touch with a designated Mentor.