In a growing Australian economy where skills and knowledge are paramount, the significance of putting on an apprentice or trainee has never been more acute. At Apprenticeships Matter we recognise this to be a community and economic imperative.
Born out of this need, we are proudly driving the ‘Apprenticeships for all Victorians’ initiative where we aim to create an additional 50,000 Australian Apprenticeships and Traineeships by 2020. We are calling on all employers, large and small, to join us in our drive to build the skilled workforce of the future.
It is our goal to support you by:
- Being the first point of contact for apprenticeship and traineeship needs related to Victoria’s major infrastructure projects;
- Providing dedicated consultancy, advising all contractors on the range of apprenticeships and traineeships available;
- Providing solutions to meet your 10% training guarantee;
- Providing a unique and customised reporting system, developed to support you in meeting your contractual/tender reporting requirements; and
- Having a dedicated Major Projects Account Manager.
Apprenticeships Matter are proud to be at the forefront by providing the best possible support to both employers and Australian Apprentices through our range of services, allowing our clients the opportunity to focus on what really matters – developing tomorrows workforce today.