The team at Apprenticeships Matter offer free gateway services that assist with getting people into apprenticeships and traineeships, whilst also helping employers find quality staff.
Our experienced team can assist you:
- With finding a career pathway that is right for you;
- With resume and interview tips;
- By directing you to our live jobs board where you can apply for any job at the click of a button;
- By matching you to one of our vacancies; and
- By providing direct support and advice through the job seeking process.
- With matching your job vacancy with our extensive database of apprenticeship and traineeship job seekers;
- With advertising your vacancy; and
- With screening and shortlisting the applicants, whilst also providing feedback to assist you with determining the candidate for the position.
Career Advisors and Schools
- By hosting career advisor forums;
- Presentations to your school students on apprenticeship and traineeship pathways, and VETs place within the current workforce;
- By being a point of contact when you need advice on school based apprenticeships or traineeships, or when your student has decided to take the next step with an apprenticeship or traineeship pathway; and
- By also being a referral for parents/guardians seeking additional information and/or support.
“The Apprenticeships Matter Recruitment team made the process of employing an apprentice so smooth and simple. They provided us with great candidates who fitted the position brief. I will strongly recommend and continue using Apprenticeships Matter Recruitment service in the future.” — Ryan Smith – Racecourse Foreman, Caulfield Racecourse