Have you considered taking on an apprentice or trainee?
An apprenticeship or traineeship is a great investment back into your business and is also a great way to develop a more competitive workforce. Hiring an apprentice or trainee comes with many other benefits such as:
- Keeping your business up-to-date with industry knowledge and skills
- Potential financial assistance from the government for committing to employing an apprentice or trainee
- Your business gaining a fresh perspective as new recruits often bring new and innovative ideas
- Giving someone a start in life through their first employment opportunity.
Did you know that not all apprentices and trainees have to be straight out of school? Why not consider hiring a mature aged apprentice?
Currently there is a real trend for people aged 21 and over to make an informed decision to change career paths and commence an apprenticeship. These people come with life experience along with a whole range of attributes that can be very hard to find in junior applicants.
Do you need assistance with finding a suitable candidate?
Through our Apprenticeships Matter Recruitment team, we can assist you in finding that ‘right’ person for your business all at no cost to you. Firstly, we attempt to match your job vacancy with our extensive database of apprenticeship and traineeship job seekers. If there is no suitable match we then advertise your vacancy on:
- Our AMR portal
- Community Job boards
- TAFE job boards
- Other industry specific job boards
We then screen and shortlist the applicants, providing feedback to assist you in determining the best candidate for the position.
To advertise your next apprenticeship or traineeship vacancy, please enquire here.