Employing an apprentice or trainee is a rewarding experience, however we understand that at times it can be challenging.
Apprenticeships Matter have experienced mentors available to guide and support both parties – apprentices and employers. We can assist with issues related to work, training, workplace relationships or matters outside of work that may affect performance.
Our mentoring service includes:
- A dedicated mentor to answer any questions you have relating to the apprenticeship or traineeship;
- Guidance when dealing with training organisations/TAFE.
- Referrals to support services relating to work, finance, health and personal matters.
- Advice on workplace expectations.
- An experienced and supportive advisor that you can talk to.
“We were experiencing issues with our training provider in that I was doing a lot of the chasing and there was lack of communication on their behalf. Our Apprenticeships Matter Mentor’s knowledge and willingness to assist and sort out the issue made a world of difference and I was glad I had someone to help me.” — Sandra Acquaro, Owner – Grip Hair Design